CFT Ink was birthed from the love Cheryce has always had for the written word. She enjoyed reading as much as she could, whenever she could, as far back as 4 years of age. Eventually, her adoration for reading included a fondness for writing, but wasn't something she took too seriously until much later. In 2014, Cheryce was co-creator of a blog called The Optimistic Divorcees. It was this avenue that catapulted her into the world of writing, which would expand to the composition of newsletters, writing of scripts, journalistic contributions to online publications, ghostwriting, and her personal blog, So I Was Thinking... In January 2019, Cheryce's literary involvement continued to expand as she added copy/line editing and proofreading to her repertoire. CFT Ink's (formerly known as Faithe Effect) client list consists of authors of various genres, as well as other creatives such as entrepreneurs and filmmakers.
Click here to request services or submit questions regarding the services provided.
- I have known Cheryce on a personal level for years, but within the last 3 years I've commissioned Cheryce for several services in my business. Not only is she efficient, timely, and knowledgeable, she's also very easy to work with and always has a pleasant demeanor. I mention these attributes because it is not only important for me to work with someone who is good at their job, but it is also important that I work with a person who is nice and likable. I will not only continue to use Cheryce in the future, but I gladly recommend her to friends and family in search of editing and/or proofreading services. -Melissa Fredericks aka MrsKevOnStage, Social Media Influencer, Podcast Host, Author, Actress, Motivational Speaker, and Doer of "All the Things"
- Cheryce is the most meticulous editor I have ever worked with. She is probably resisting the urge to edit this testimonial. I know this, if she did, it would be that much better. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to polish their work from a dull stone to a sparkling diamond. She will bring to light all of your points with eloquence and perfect grammar. I will plan to use her exclusively for my future book editing and proofreading. -Dr. Wendy Goodall McDonald, Author of It Smells Just Like Popcorn: The Modern Woman's A to V Guide to her Vagina and Beyond and My Body is My Temple
- Cheryce is a gem. She's very thorough and detailed in her work. She's super professional and easy to work with. She delivers on time or early. I've called her randomly for some immediate work and she's tried to deliver for me at every request. Her work is impeccable and that's why I will continue to use her on all my projects. To date, she has edited film scripts, co-written a web series, and written story synopses. Cheryce and I are also currently collaborating on my first book! -Jason Fredericks, Producer, Filmmaker, and Talent Manager
- Cheryce Thompson has a God-given, natural ability to enhance anyone's vision and/or gift. Her eye for editing is second to none. With swift turnaround times, Cheryce professionally catches errors and adds suggestions for improvements. This lady has the ability to take your fetal idea and grow it into a full-blown product. I appreciate the hours Cheryce has put into my brand and my books. She was sent from God. -Sheridan S. Davis, Preacher, Motivational Speaker, and Author.
- Cheryce is fast and professional! I originally contacted Cheryce to edit the spelling and grammar for a book I wrote, but was hugely impressed after realizing her notes also contained continuity suggestions. It was obvious she took the time to research and become knowledgeable on my book's topic so that her notes could be thorough and fluent, but still with a quick turnaround. I highly recommend Cheryce for your editing needs! -Melanie Goolsby, Author of ABC's for Girls Like ME! and ABC’s for Boys Like ME!
- Cheryce is such an amazing writer. I was drawn to her blog posts on social media. Her authenticity in her words really drew me in. She's so talented that I reached out to have her edit two of my projects. I was blown away at her ability to enhance my writing as well. She is truly a treasure. -Kevin Fredericks aka KevOnStage, Comedian, Social Media Influencer, and Filmmaker